DirecTeam CSO™ sales teams are ready to represent you in the field from Day One, because we customize training to fit the client's needs. We can handle all your training needs, or supplement the training you provide. We cover:
- Professional development:
- Presentation skills
- Leadership and management workshops
- Team building
- Anatomy and physiology
- Relevant disease state
- Overcoming objections
- Whole-office role playing
- Presentation productivity
- Approaches for new versus mature-phase products
- Competitive knowledge
- Sales call planning and analysis
- Effective selling using reprints and visuals
- Selling with features and benefits
- Personnel certification processing.
- Train-the-trainer, coaching skills, manager training
- PDMA Guidelines
- PhRMA Guidelines
- Sample Accountability Procedures
- Inventory Management
- OIG Guidelines
- Sales Force expectations:
- Goals and incentive programs
- Training Delivery Methods
- − Paper-based training
- − CD-ROM programs
- − Web-based training
- − Online training & testing
- − Classroom workshops
- − Teleconferences
- − Web-based seminars
- − Audio programs
- − Video programs
- − Work contracts
We will work with you to determine the most effective delivery method, or combination of methods, to best meet your unique training needs and deliver maximum results for your business.
Our training partners bring more than 30 years of successful training experience in the healthcare industry to your project.
"Caswood helped us to re-launch several pediatric prescription products and a primary care product. Our goal was to get a fully functional sales force in place within a certain period of time. For one project we needed over 100 people."
"One of the most valuable things about Caswood is their ability to tailor a program that fits your needs, instead of the other way around. I did hire many of the contract sales people at the end of the contract – and that says a lot about the quality of their recruitment and training."
"If someone asked me why they should work with Caswood, I'd say it's about access and accountability."
Tom Parker – V.P. Sales & Marketing, Aero Pharmaceuticals